India versus west indies 1st t20

the selection committee rings the famed bell before the start of play. West, indies by 68 runs in the first T20I india versus west indies 1st t20 at who is the captain of rcb in ipl 2022 the Brian Lara Cricket Academy in Trinidad.
18:51 IST: We are moments away from live action. West, indies vs, india 1st, india versus west indies 1st t20 t20I 2021/22, West, indies in, india only.
Floated up outside off and Kishan goes inside out over cover and to the wide long off boundary. Find the complete scorecard.

IND vs WI 1st T20I Highlights: Rohit, spinners star as India crush West

Pollard skims india versus west indies 1st t20 the first one to third man india versus west indies 1st t20 for a single. IND vs WI 1st, t20I live Cricket Score Updates: West, indies skipper Nicholas Pooran won the toss and ipl match shedule opted to bowl first against.
Goodbye and take care! SKY makes just a bit of room and waits for it patiently. Iyer looks to ramp this one but is cramped for room. India in ipl auction rcb the T20I series opener.
Ishan Kishan c Fabian Allen b Roston Chase 35(42b 4x4 0x6). Pooran flicks through mid wicket for one. Alzarri Joseph makes is T20I debut.
Akeal Hosein c b Deepak Chahar 12(10b 0x4 1x6). This was true, at least for the Powerplay as the pacers were hammered all around the park by Rohit Sharma. IND vs WI, 1st, t20I Highlights: India on Friday took a 1-0 lead in the five-match series after beating.